TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this be my first post here so i tought i would share some pics of a last weekend. Excuse the typing for i have a broken arm(Subrban fell on me while helping a guy put chains on it..beware the slipping hi lift jack! :( )

Anyhow went to RobbsResort near the Rubicon, had 2ft of snow to deal with then anoyher foot on sun a.m :D !

had fun till arm got broke sun afternoon..here be the pics link.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/eaglenflight2000/album/576460762391305725

thanks
Tom G

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice pics! I think as punishment for breaking your arm with a highlift you should post an article on high lift jack safety :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
punishment? Dude punishment is having button fly jeans!
let alone no wheeling for a few weeks. :mad:

None the less I was too quick to help a friend. Insult to injury , it was MY jack. At least I got my wheeling in before it happen. And..it was I that helped break the trail in hte morning with my 33's and Truetrac... The jeeps were slipping off ..as did I after assisting..DOH! :saw:

·
Registered
200 Posts
tog2 said:
punishment? Dude punishment is having button fly jeans!
let alone no wheeling for a few weeks. :mad:

None the less I was too quick to help a friend. Insult to injury , it was MY jack. At least I got my wheeling in before it happen. And..it was I that helped break the trail in hte morning with my 33's and Truetrac... The jeeps were slipping off ..as did I after assisting..DOH! :saw:
I hear ya dude. I shattered my humerus a few years back. I had a cast all the way up to my shoulder for 8 weeks. This was before I met my girl and I remember one of the worst parts was trying to tape it up myself and take a shower without getting it wet. That first shower where I could wash my back was the best day ever.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOT OPEN yet. This was a private run, oked by his dad. I worked there last summer. so kinda family. Was a fun time but no power. No diesel for gen so it was..rustic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts