TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

I've had my '01 Tacoma for a few months now. It took awhile, but I finally came around to the "dark" side (several of my best friends have tacos, but I had to go through Nissan and Chevy phases first!) I'm in Santa Rosa, CA but will be moving up to Bend OR in January.

Right now the spacer lift is holding me over until I can afford Hoes. I know nobody's ever heard that before on this forum ;)

Oh yeah, I promise to search before I ask :D

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
PathBlazerTRD said:
Hey y'all,

I've had my '01 Tacoma for a few months now. It took awhile, but I finally came around to the "dark" side (several of my best friends have tacos, but I had to go through Nissan and Chevy phases first!) I'm in Santa Rosa, CA but will be moving up to Bend OR in January.

Right now the spacer lift is holding me over until I can afford Hoes. I know nobody's ever heard that before on this forum ;)

Oh yeah, I promise to search before I ask :D
On behalf of Tejasyota welcome to TTORA :clap:

On behalf of Demello, welcome to TTROA :D

Looks like some armor could be in the works too, eh? If you want to squeeze in a few NorCal runs before you move, check the schedule. I know lots of folks are heading up to Strawberry Dec 1-3 next month. Anyways, welcome aboard!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Sisyphus said:
On behalf of Tejasyota welcome to TTORA :clap:
HEY! I was wondering when someone was going to say that again! :)
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
717 Posts
about damn time you sign up, now you can do your own research! ;)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you will search but I gotta do it once

SEARCH YOU DAMN :newbie:

lol, just playin, can't wait to see ya up here buddy! We are suppose to get 4 inches tonight, there is already a good foot out there, so get up here!

Glad to see ya finnaly got on here :kewl:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, Chris,

I'm gettin real excited about moving up there. we'll just be 2 hrs away; perfect for weekends!

like the user name? a throwback to all the women (i mean trucks) i've loved before :)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
what day you gonna be home next month? We gotta go fishin, see if pops will let us take out the boat

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll be home probably on jan. 7 and then i'm going to bend on the 9th to check out jobs/aprmts. but yeah, i wanna go fishin....that's half the point of me moving to oregon is to start fishing again ;)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Welcome, Oregon has some good trails and great fishin', as Im sure you already know. Hope to see ya on the trails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Tacoma Jake
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing