TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I was thinking about getting a head start Tuesday night and spending the night somewhere enroute.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
who is leaving with the group on wednesday?

is this thread already started somewhere?
can we get a headcount?
I'll be leaving from Sacramento about 8AM Wednesday morning. I'm gonna head down 99 and meet you guys somewhere out in the desert east of Bakersfield.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
hey mike
black bri, dean and I are leaving visalia at 7 am....and heading straight to phoenix.....with plans on getting to phoenix abotu 3p and getting a permit as i havent got mine yet....so most likely we will be about 3 hours ahead of you......
how fast can you drive? :O)
Anthony, Dana doesn't want to go cuz she has school and stuff. School first! She'll be missed, maybe next trip! I sent away for my permit, talk to Dan (CrashLL) about him picking up your permit. He is going there on Thursday to get permits for people and such and stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
anthony, if you don't get ahold of Dan to have him get you one. the place to go is
222 N central
Phx 85003 not real sure about zip but probably right

its not far off of I-10 if your coming in that way.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
thanks guys for the info... off to dan I go :)

Dan..where are you?
I have a permit, but Brender didn't get her's in time. Can you get one for her too? We won't be getting there during business hours.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
do you need a family pass or just a single?

i just emailed dan, maybe he can add her to the list so we dont have to haul ass to phoenix

DAn......where are you? i am going to do some sick stuff to your neckhole
A family pass won't cut it, AZ is stupid about that.

Later,
....Mike

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
All the mentioned people above Antony and Brender will be taken care of. Sorry I missed this whole post. You fawkers know how to use the PM right? LOL

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Dan is the frickin' man! Is it still too late to sign up for the dinner? It looks like I'm gonna be camping it with the rest of the folks and it looks like I'm gonna be eating with the rest of the folks too! Can I just bring cash and buy it there or do I need to pay now?

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
generalee7 said:
Dan is the frickin' man! Is it still too late to sign up for the dinner? It looks like I'm gonna be camping it with the rest of the folks and it looks like I'm gonna be eating with the rest of the folks too! Can I just bring cash and buy it there or do I need to pay now?
today 2/26 is the last day to order dinner. go to SW board and order dinner
post for dinner signup

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
You can still sign up for the dinner, But do it now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts