TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
Will a prerunner be able to make the run?

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
NorCal4life21 said:
Prerunners generaly have a hard time with any run unless you have a locker. Even with a locker you need something to bite up front. After looking at some of the pics you might have a hard time.

931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NorCal4life21 said:
Do you have the rear locker? I think that you could make it. There are a ton of trails up there and I think there may actually be another pre-runner up there. I would say go for it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
yea the TRD electronic rear locker. what would i use it for? would i put on the lockers the whole run or just if i get stuck? how long do you think it takes to get there from Santa Rosa?

931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NorCal4life21 said:
yea the TRD electronic rear locker. what would i use it for? would i put on the lockers the whole run or just if i get stuck? how long do you think it takes to get there from Santa Rosa?
The other pre-runner that I think may be going also is very similar to your setup. He has already gone all over the place up there and had a lot of fun. We will be meeting in Santa Rosa, normally at Coddingtown and going up there together. It takes less than an hour to get up there. Drop me a e-mail and I can get you on the e-mail list for local runs and stuff. I am right down the road from you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is there an address to where you guys are meeting at. I am trying to calculate how long of a drive is it going to be since I am in San Jose. I have a 4WD Taco TRD all Stock. Do you think I'll be okai.

931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanhnp said:
Is there an address to where you guys are meeting at. I am trying to calculate how long of a drive is it going to be since I am in San Jose. I have a 4WD Taco TRD all Stock. Do you think I'll be okai.
Here is an address you can mapquest:
733 Coddingtown Ctr, Santa Rosa, CA 95401-3510
We meet in front of the mall by Baskin Robins, when you get there you will see other trucks there and/or my truck.

You would be fine with a stock truck. You can e-mail me if you have any other questions or need any info, [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
So is this place save. not crazy rocky areas to go through that would mess my truck up or cause injuries. hahah. I am planing on bringing my 4 year old son. He loves wheelin'.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
TRDUSA2002 said:
Prerunners generaly have a hard time with any run unless you have a locker. Even with a locker you need something to bite up front. After looking at some of the pics you might have a hard time.

When did you run Cow Mt?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jim,

You heading up to Cow Mtn next Sat. I talked to Noli he wants to go also. We were planning on meeting up down in South Bay and head up there

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
thanhnp said:
Jim,

You heading up to Cow Mtn next Sat. I talked to Noli he wants to go also. We were planning on meeting up down in South Bay and head up there
Noli sent me an email. I won't be able to make it. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hey guys i'm brand new to Tacoma Territory and Just bought a 98 3.4 liter 4wd tacoma. I'm planning to go on this trip if that's ok? Everything is stock...have the trd e-locker so I guess i'll be ok? Anyways glad to be here! I'm located in Benicia, CA which is about 45mins east of San Francisco.

Kaleo

931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanhnp said:
So is this place save. not crazy rocky areas to go through that would mess my truck up or cause injuries. hahah. I am planing on bringing my 4 year old son. He loves wheelin'.
There is a little of everything there, but you do not have to do anything that you dont want to.

931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hawaiianbro said:
Hey guys i'm brand new to Tacoma Territory and Just bought a 98 3.4 liter 4wd tacoma. I'm planning to go on this trip if that's ok? Everything is stock...have the trd e-locker so I guess i'll be ok? Anyways glad to be here! I'm located in Benicia, CA which is about 45mins east of San Francisco.

Kaleo
You are welcome on the run. You can e-mail me directly if you need any other info on the run (meeting place, time etc.) at pete(at)parksoffroad.com

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
SFToyota said:
Peter, where is the Cow Mountain?
LOL, so, you finally made it to the Nat. board :D

There are some challenging trails up there you might like. Otherwise it's a lot of dirt roads. figure 3 hrs+ from your place.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
It about 2 hours north of San Francisco, near Ukiah. We will meet in Santa Rosa and convoy up from there.
2hrs?? maybe if you drive 90 ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts