TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
cheated death again!

great run..again.couldnt have asked for a better day for wheeling.great crowd.
that was only half the adventure for me.after airing up, i noticed the steering was way off center and felt sluggish.i thought,crap,bent the tie rod ends again.
so, i drive the 2hrs home and pull into a parking lot near the saloon where i live,looking for my pals, and the lower ball joint comes off and puts the wheel into the fender.couldnt have happend in a better place!there is a God, and He likes me!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KRYPTO(dale) said:
that was only half the adventure for me.after airing up, i noticed the steering was way off center and felt sluggish.i thought,crap,bent the tie rod ends again.
so, i drive the 2hrs home and pull into a parking lot near the saloon where i live,looking for my pals, and the lower ball joint comes off and puts the wheel into the fender.couldnt have happend in a better place!there is a God, and He likes me!
Dang! Glad you made it safely Dale! It was fun wheelin' with you! :)

·
Random Dude
1,043 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:
:eek: Holy shit, Dale! You're a mad (and lucky) man.

I bet if you had tried to go out 88 it would have broke Potter style :)

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
im sure your right Bob.
how was the campout? pics?

·
Dean
2,585 Posts

·
Dean
2,585 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:
Dale!!!!!!!!
holy crap.... pull over next time and check your stuff out :) .....glad you are OK.

·
Dean
2,585 Posts

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
tacodab said:
Everyone had a chance to get stuck at least once :):)
Was this the first long trip on your new SAS bling, how was it? Any better than IFS? It would of been a cool trip to go on even for one day but im working as we speak. All work and no play sucks major ass. Glad you made it back safe.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mudferret said:
Nice pics Peri, not enough of that exo'd runner though :)
lol! Thanks Rob! And sorry for not enough of the one. Actually for the group that the exo'd one was in you can thank the newbie, john Doe. he snagged my open seat to see what this stuff was about so I handed him one of my cameras and said take picts! lol! So all the "image" ones he got and all the DMS (whatever they are) are mine. He got some nice shots!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tacodab said:
Everyone had a chance to get stuck at least once :):)
But *did* everyone get stuck at least once? Mike was the only one I thought might not have but wasn't sure. And did we ever figure out how many were stuck simultaneously? I know we had 4 at one point but think we beat that number at the end of the trail. lol!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tacodab said:
Here are my pics from both days wheeling and camping. Looks like everyone had a great time...I know I did :)

http://www.norcalttora.com/gallery/album135
finally got a chance to get through them! got some nice ones! =) I hope everyone had fun too. I know I did despite having been sick on and off the last few days. Good to meet some new people too.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts