TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of us met up Saturday and caravaned up Hwy 4 to run the Sourgrass trail. It's a nice little trail that runs about 2.5 miles up a creek. It's pretty easy for the most part but it has a few challenging sections. After that we jammed up Hwy 4 and cut over to Hwy 88 and camped at the start of the Strawberry trail. Jokeplayer and his friend in a jeep met us up there about midnight Saturday night. Sunday we ran the Strawberry trail. I didn't take a whole lot of pics but here are some of the better ones.

Sourgrass

The view from camp

Strawberry

Some random pic

·
Registered
244 Posts
awesome pics joey!!! you're making me miss Nor-cal!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hytenor it's super lame now you can drive right through it. I don't know what happened to it. I had to get real creative to make it even a remote challenge.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Nice pics! When I get back to SoCal, I need to make a trip up to NorCal and wheel & camp with you guys. Something other than the 'Con, that is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hytenor it's super lame now you can drive right through it. I don't know what happened to it. I had to get real creative to make it even a remote challenge.
:) I was telling Harvey that part of what I enjoy when wheeling is the challenge and that driving a rig like yours would remove part of my fun and enjoyment! I think my IFS is gonna stay put for a while. I was more than pleased at how my rig handled the trails we did and I really enjoyed the challenge. And the 70+mph ride home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rest of my pics can be found here:
(Click the image)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts