TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few tundras are headed up to a place called Greenhorn. It's up near Grass Valley. This is planned for a day run if anyone is interested. I'll post more details(meet time and location) as soon it is provided.

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
dyogim said:
A few tundras are headed up to a place called Greenhorn. It's up near Grass Valley. This is planned for a day run if anyone is interested. I'll post more details(meet time and location) as soon it is provided.
Cool website. Those photos on the tundra on 42"s were awesome, its a damn shame that some asshole has to steal someones hard work away from them and not only steal from them but have the balls to thrash up a awsome rig.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRDUSA2002 said:
Cool website. Those photos on the tundra on 42"s were awesome, its a damn shame that some asshole has to steal someones hard work away from them and not only steal from them but have the balls to thrash up a awsome rig.
That's Tedd's(TMS2U on TS.com and on this board) site. It was a damn shame to hear about that truck being stolen.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Meeting location: Eureka Rd exit off of I-80 in Roseville. There's a gas station and an In-n-out burger with a good size parking lot. Meet tiome is between 8:30am-9am. Leaving promptly at 9am. We'll spend a few hours at Greenhorn and possibly head-up to a place near the town of Washington.

So far there are 9 tundras and 1 bronco.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
what!! teds truck stolen?! noooo!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KRYPTO(dale) said:
what!! teds truck stolen?! noooo!!
There was another tundra featured on Tedd's site, tundraon42's was his user name. His truck had a SFA and was mainly a show truck. It was stolen and driven into a pond/lake.

·
Registered
272 Posts
dyogim said:
hey fool i saw u on baily road the other day...i was about to make the left onto the freeway entrence to antioch...i waved but u didnt see me

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snutty said:
hey fool i saw u on baily road the other day...i was about to make the left onto the freeway entrence to antioch...i waved but u didnt see me
Still ridin'? I want to try and wheel and ride more this summer. I also, want to get a new frame(bike) and build up a new one. You coming out next weekend?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jrizman said:
i might be down to join ya, keep me posted. gotta try out the new winch :)
A couple of us are leaving from my house in Pittsburg at 7am. We are meeting at the shell gas station and in-n-out parking lot off the Eureka Road exit from I-80 in Roseville. Meet time is 8:30am-9am. From there we are going to head out to a place called Greenhorn and then, possibly up to a place near the town of Washington.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
dyogim said:
a place called Greenhorn and then, possibly up to a place near the town of Washington.
whats greenhorn, a town?
i dunno if i can make it, got a bunch of shit going down...
we will see, ill keep ya posted this week

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jrizman said:
whats greenhorn, a town?
i dunno if i can make it, got a bunch of shit going down...
we will see, ill keep ya posted this week
I don't know either, it's a place off of hwy 49. We are headed to river bed or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts