TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheeling, camping, hiking, and fishing in the Sierra doesn't get any better than the Shaver Lake area. Some places make it really hard to come home at the end of the weekend. :(

I'll let the pics speak for themselves. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Wheeling, camping, hiking, and fishing in the Sierra doesn't get any better than the Shaver Lake area. Some places make it really hard to come home at the end of the weekend. :(

I'll let the pics speak for themselves. :D

Later,
....Mike
cool, where all did you go??

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
cool, where all did you go??
Went to Red Lake Friday night hoping that we could sneak into Coyote, it wasn't open yet. Got killed by the worst mosquitoes I have experienced in my 38 years on this planet and got the fuck out.

Saturday we went up to the top of Bald Mountain for lunch, then cruised over to McKinley Grove to trip on the big trees.

Then we went over to Courtright and camped at Voyager Rock campground and caught lots of fish. Dean even nailed a couple nice Browns!

All in all, it was a most excellent weekend. :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I thought you were going to delete the "gay Dean" pictures. :eek:

Later,
....Mike
:lmao: guess he's not such a super secret boyfriend anymore... what would I do with out you two!

DEAN... had a great time, we rule! :)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Went to Red Lake Friday night hoping that we could sneak into Coyote, it wasn't open yet. Got killed by the worst mosquitoes I have experienced in my 38 years on this planet and got the fuck out.

We went up to the top of Bald Mountain for lunch, then cruised over to McKinley Grove to trip on the big trees.

Then we went over to Courtright and camped at Voyager Rock campground and caught lots of fish. Dean even nailed a couple nice Browns!

All in all, it was a most excellent weekend. :D

Later,
....Mike

yea, I figured it out from the pics ;) Looks like you had a great time. I'm hoping to get up there in July for a week or so as that will be about all the wheeling I'll be able to do until Dec.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lmao: guess he's not such a super secret boyfriend anymore... what would I do with out you two!

DEAN... had a great time, we rule! :)
What would we do without our wood chopper? :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great Pics guys. Sorry I didn't make it since I was helping at the San Jose Family Camp with Ryan..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts