TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coem help me wrench on my truck.... im free anytime from now on, except this weekend.... during the week is best for me Fremont, CA 94536

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
why do you always ask for people to come do work for you?

not tryin to be an ass but every where i look you are trying to get people to work on your rig.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why do you always ask for people to come do work for you?

not tryin to be an ass but every where i look you are trying to get people to work on your rig.
i would like to get my truck running... but i guess its wrong to try and make some friends and meet new people to go wheeling with right?

·
Registered
779 Posts
i would like to get my truck running... but i guess its wrong to try and make some friends and meet new people to go wheeling with right?
yeah! asshole. whats wrong with you...

I would have come out and wrenched (not that you would want me too :D) but i gots work next 6 days in a row and my own PITA truck... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have actually met some really cool people off the marlin board, and here too.... norcalpr came and welded in my crossmember for me :) phil is a cool guy.....

one of the guys i met from marlins board has pretty much been over a lot helping me strip my rolled truck and let me borrow his cherry picker.... but hes a seasonal firefighter for cdf and is almost never home now.... :(

such is life though....

haha, my truck wont be done in 6 days, ill still be working on it after that.... the cool thing is i can devote more time to it now, and i will be working on it as much as i can

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
yea... i would come out and wrench but..........i dont want to :) jk jk no but seriosly jim i totally would but its gunna be a little hard cus ima be in bootcamp for the next few months :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
come wrench

free coors (i dont drink and have a case in the garage)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts