TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something? Since I joined the board it's gone from a few people having this in their signature to LOTS! Is it a political statement that I'm just not getting? Or, is everyone just proud to be American?

Another one is 100%AmericanCitIzen - same thing or what?

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ok, so everyone will quit asking. Weirdmexintaco (who is an idiot that thinks the world owes him something) has "weirdmex" as his sig. Its Red/white/green. Being a person who has many Mexican/American friends, one of which I work out with every day, I am as far from racist as you can get. However, I am not a fan of people crossing our border, taking advantage of my tax money, and then bitching about everything. I do not like our border patrol agents (some mexican) shooting a drug smuggler who is not a citizen and getting 25 years in prison doing their job. He has an issue every time this stuff is brought up, and flys a Mexican flag at his house (so he says), and has it on his truck (so he says). Anyway, being a normal American that I am, I thought I would support that in my sig. Now, everyone has it so he can see it at least once a day. Maybe one day he will choose a country. You can't live in Mexico, support Mexico, hate America, but at the same time reap the rewards. Just support for the Normal Americans in red/white/BLUE. No big deal, add it to your sig if you want.

·
Administrator
18,217 Posts
Animal said:
it's already on the verge of being Deleted all together!! :eek:
Looks like a very intelligent civilized conversation. I see no reason at all to close or delete this thread. Don't stray to personal attacks, politics or religion and this thread can stay open. :xusflag:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Well one personal attack was in order to set off the topic and explain the details. Other than that I am finished. End this, and it works in some people favor. Not much new based on the news recently. I just say, if you live here, benifit from the USA, and consider yourself an American, we have a flag and colors, they are yours now, repect that.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Oh, damn. Thanks for the interpret. I just thought it was the queers trying to very subtly insenuate themselves into the majority while everyone was aiming at the beaners ;)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Hey I just had a thought- if they closed the borders would truckers stop breeding?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I would agree with Chris on the definition needed... seeing as how I think this thing originated in the Bay area.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Wes said:
I would agree with Chris on the definition needed... seeing as how I think this thing originated in the Bay area.
It originated in my normal leather recliner, in my normal office, in my normal house, in my normal American city, in my Normal state of mind (wondering why I pay for people food/house/car and they fly Mexican flags. I am a weird American however, in Normal America.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
About this Discussion
128 Replies
33 Participants
NorCalTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing