TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have recently went through and replaced my clutch hydraulics; master and slave cylinder. I thought I bench bled them pretty good but after multiple traditional bleeding trys when I press the clutch in and the let off it wont come all the way back, when it does that its hard-impossible to get into gear. I noticed when it does it I can pull it up with my foot another 1"-1" 1/2 with my foot then I can press it in and into gear. Does this sound like air in the system? And if it does is there anyone in NC SD that has a power bleeder? pep boys wanted to charge 60 bucks to bleed my clutch I said, :rofl::rofl::flipoff1:

Any help much appreciated I can compensate with a half rack of the beverage of choice.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
So i have recently went through and replaced my clutch hydraulics; master and slave cylinder. I thought I bench bled them pretty good but after multiple traditional bleeding trys when I press the clutch in and the let off it wont come all the way back, when it does that its hard-impossible to get into gear. I noticed when it does it I can pull it up with my foot another 1"-1" 1/2 with my foot then I can press it in and into gear. Does this sound like air in the system? And if it does is there anyone in NC SD that has a power bleeder? pep boys wanted to charge 60 bucks to bleed my clutch I said, :rofl::rofl::flipoff1:

Any help much appreciated I can compensate with a half rack of the beverage of choice.
PM me..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts