TTORA Forum banner

261 - 280 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
well 09 i mean lol im getin excited
DUDE!
your in wilmington DE!
I am right over the line in Chadds Ford!
what do you drive?
have i seen ya around?

·
Registered
302 Posts
DUDE!
your in wilmington DE!
I am right over the line in Chadds Ford!
what do you drive?
have i seen ya around?

aw yea your close, i had a black 04 taco with a fabtech and allpro springs but sold it cuz im f'in stupid! but im getin me a 95.5 this week

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
aw yea your close, i had a black 04 taco with a fabtech and allpro springs but sold it cuz im f'in stupid! but im getin me a 95.5 this week
Sweet!
Nah, its better you sold the newer one,
this way you can beat on the old on lol!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
o trust me it wasent shy of rocks lol
Lol sweet!
Dude when you get it we need to meet up, nice to have someone else near me that wheels!

·
Registered
302 Posts
yea def, i got a couple of budys to, my best friend has a sas'ed 89, and my cuz and his friends all wheel heeps so there fun to tag along with and make fun of lol atleast 1 of them brake every time

·
Registered
302 Posts
if you guys know of any extra cab 3.4l tacos for about $5500 around you let me know, the one i planed on buyin tomaro i guy just beat me to

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Dave, he is closer to me then you are :p

Yeah heeps are fun to watch get stuck and break :)

I will keep my eyes peeled, auto or 5spd?

Ext cab or reg?

·
Registered
302 Posts
never mind a guy finaly called me back 95.5 3.4l extra cab auto 151,000 miles, white... $4,800 pick her up tomaro night!!!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Dave, he is closer to me then you are :p

Yeah heeps are fun to watch get stuck and break :)

I will keep my eyes peeled, auto or 5spd?

Ext cab or reg?
dude , i think i know where wilmington is. :flipoff2: he he he

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
There are two more spots in PA where wheeling is legal.

Rock Run Recreation out in Patton, PA - It's still being opened to OHV use so it's by invitation only. In time things should get worked out and it will be like a regular OHV park like Rausch where you just show up and pay.

Then there is Blue Rocks Family 4x4 Campground in Lenhartsville, PA. Only open in the offseason, so it's mostly snow wheeling. It's by appointment only and I believe you have to have a minimum of 10 rigs.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yea i havent been to Rausch Creek yet so i wanna check it out, im gona atleast order up a 3in for now to put on that truck

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
yea i havent been to Rausch Creek yet so i wanna check it out, im gona atleast order up a 3in for now to put on that truck
who you thinking of goin with lift wise?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
261 - 280 of 294 Posts