TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, that time again. Beer, food, wrench talk, trail talk, beer (oh, wait. I already mentioned it).

So who wants to come grab some grub and suds and talk shop? We can talk about what's going on for trails this season, what people want to do, plan the club picnic this year since we skipped last year, etc. And just plain ol hang out and have a good time.

Its going to be Wednesday, May 23rd at the new Rock Bottom Brewery in Centerra on the Northeast side of the 25/34 interchange. Just a stones throw from the Red Robin the last one was at. I'm planning on 6:30-7 to start.

Post up if interested, and should be a good time. If you're new, meet some of the other club members.:xbeer1: :xbeer3:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I'll be in Durham, NC wednesday and thursday that week :mad: I guess I'll miss yet another run/meet.:doh:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
WTF? Do I gotta come and drag you from Durham Jacket??? I will be there. :D

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I would like to go but i dont have enough time to make it that far north this saturday. I have a bunch of stuff to do and I live in Evergreen. plus Im not 21 so no drinking in the bars quite yet.
Umm - read again - it's on Wednesday. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
I guess I will show up with my short and ugly Tacoma, which is up for sale, BTW. Whoops! Hijacked your thread David, but just briefly. :eek: FS Thread

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would really like to be there, but I have a class that night. I'm really itching to meet some of you folks, so I'll keep my eyes out for some non-Wednesday events!

·
Registered
898 Posts
im thinking about it....

its far from me, but i think it'd be really fun. dang it. i really want to go. but an hour drive=lots of gas. crap. i dont know what im gonna do.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its far from me, but i think it'd be really fun. dang it. i really want to go. but an hour drive=lots of gas. crap. i dont know what im gonna do.
I'm driving there after work (I work in golden). You'd use alot less gas then me, I have to use premium in my Dcab since its blown.

·
Registered
898 Posts
ok...

ok, well that convinced me ha. i'll be there as long as i get off work before 6. so count me in unless you hear something else. sounds like a great time, cant wait to meet you guys.

henry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey,

Do you think you will be hanging out till after 8PM? I have 2-4 drinking for work and then a 6:15 softball game, so I would not be able to make it till ~8PM. If you all hang out I will show up more than likely on my Hog instead of my truck though.:xozzy:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey,

Do you think you will be hanging out till after 8PM? I have 2-4 drinking for work and then a 6:15 softball game, so I would not be able to make it till ~8PM. If you all hang out I will show up more than likely on my Hog instead of my truck though.:xozzy:
we probably all turn into pumpkins around 9:30! hehe! I'll stick around til then most likely!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts