TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Live in Reno and i just got a 99 tacoma a couple of months ago and so i joined TTORA. I know that there is plenty to do as far as off-roading goes in northern Nevada but i have been looking all over the Nevada chapter of TTORA and it seems everything is based out of southern Nevada. Does anyone on NVTTORA live in northern Nevada or know of anything that regularly goes on up here or am i on my own??

Thanks in advance for any replys

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Szacoma said:
I Live in Reno and i just got a 99 tacoma a couple of months ago and so i joined TTORA. I know that there is plenty to do as far as off-roading goes in northern Nevada but i have been looking all over the Nevada chapter of TTORA and it seems everything is based out of southern Nevada. Does anyone on NVTTORA live in northern Nevada or know of anything that regularly goes on up here or am i on my own??

Thanks in advance for any replys
There a handful of guys up north in the chapter. There are a couple of simillar posts on this board with their names.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Here some names of some of the Northern Nevada guys
84xcabcrawler
renorider40
tcummings

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Ludedude said:
Not to mention a few of the Southern guys are moving to the Reno area soon.
That is true.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
crhannig said:
That is true.

And sad at the same time. They will be truly missed. :(

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Reno flippin rulz!! Piss off so NV hahaha

:stfu: :bs: :flipoff4: :neener: :flipoff1: :flipoff3: :flipoff2: :xbarf: :asshat: :dualing: to the people up north!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
801 Posts
:stfu: :bs: :flipoff4: :neener: :flipoff1: :flipoff3: :flipoff2: :xbarf: :asshat: :dualing: to the people up north!!!! :rofl:
Its semi official now, I will be in Reno for good in about 10 days. Which means a couple things.

1) I will smile everytime I hear its 110 in vegas and 75 in Reno
2) New house + new bills = less mods and less welding
3) My screen name will make absolutely no sense anymore.

Looking forward to meeting some of the NorNV people in the next few months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts