TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there have any experience with the Northwest Offroad stuff, namely their 1.5" progressive coils and their heavy duty rear leafs? I am interested i nthem because I don't want much of a lift but need to pick the front up a little and 86 the axle wrap problems.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had their 1.5 progressive coils and I liked them. Firmer than stock, yet more comfortable. The nose dipped and dived less and seemed more controlled.

I have heard that their leaf pack lifts more than advertised and does not ride too well...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
7wt said:
Anybody out there have any experience with the Northwest Offroad stuff, namely their 1.5" progressive coils and their heavy duty rear leafs? I am interested i nthem because I don't want much of a lift but need to pick the front up a little and 86 the axle wrap problems.
check all pro's stuff, it rides nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the rear springs, but I carry about 300 lbs tools with me at all times. They gave me 2-3" lift. The prg coils were ok but I like my 881's alot more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
7wt said:
I have NWOR HD leafs. They advertise three-quarters inch of lift but I got around 3 inches of lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts