TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike posted this on the national forums ...for all of us who hate reading through long winded and quoted signatures.

Here's how to never read 'em again ...

Click on Control Panel/Edit Options/Thread Display Options/ then uncheck the box that says 'show signatures'.

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Mike's been complaining about that for years. He's never tired of telling you to use the "search" function, or sharing his opinion though.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
nhlbill said:
Mike's been complaining about that for years. He's never tired of telling you to use the "search" function, or sharing his opinion though.
What's wrong with not wanting to read somebody's multi-sentence signature that lists mods that everybody and their brother has, or god-forbid the sig with future mods or vehicles that one used to own?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Lysmachia said:
I have a K&N filter..... and I want to make god damned sure you know about it every time you read one of my posts!!!

:D
I don't see a mention of a filter in your sig, but I do see where you put your real name and your screenname, in case we forget who you are between the time we see your avatar, muddle through your post, and look at your awesome signature ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts