TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm from Oregon, but stationed in North Carolina.
Driving Toy pickups since 1986, starting out with an '85 4WD regular cab that hunted alot and hauled loads of firewood, rock, and dirt.
Now driving a '02 Dblcab TRD with 2.5" Daystar spacer/Deaver AAL lift with Rough Country shocks, safari bar with fogs, soft tonneau, Rhinolining over-rail spray-in bedliner, XM, deckplate mod, K&N air, Husky floorliners, Hi-Lift, More Power Puller.

Attachments

· Premium Member
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
10,693 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice ride there! If you do any off-roading, you might really consider selling your side steps and get functional sliders, to protect your ride.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
how harsh is your ride with the spacer lift?

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sliders - not anticipating any rock crawling in the near term, so the side steps are adequate for deflecting logs or debris that might jump up on the trail. However, sliders would provide lift points for using the Hi-Lift.

2.5" spacers - I haven't done anything more extreme that hitting a couple of tank trails since I installed the lift. Neverthelss, offroad performance is improved (more responsive and less after-bounce) over the stock TRD, and onroad handling is more stable.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.