TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys I live in Colorado Springs. I picked up a 2000 tacoma extra cab TRD with 29000 original miles for only $1500 STEAL I know! Needs some body work tho ill post pics later the guy slid into some large boulders on the driver side so needs door, cab skin, and new side bed skin. But everything still works. It will be sweet to make some new friends hit some trails and build a nice dd crawlerish taco. Thanks Daniel.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Awesome, another Dan... our numbers are growing. :D

Welcome to the club, feel free to ask for help since we usually work on our own rigs. What part of town are you in and how in the hell did you score that for so cheap?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the widefield security area you? One of my dad's friends used the truck to get from his house to town in woodland and with the body damage he didn't think it was worth much and it came with a plow so I sold the plow for $1200 so I really only paid $300 for the truck! I'd really like to get to know everybody on here from CO so we can plan some trips for the summer!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Dang, what a deal... I'm up near Union and Dublin; like around the Woodmen/Academy area. If you need work done I rent a shop in Black Forest with compressor/welder/plasma chopper/etc...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id really like to put about 3 to 4 inch lift on it keep it dd you know just the main things for good trails. Id like alot done lol but just need the money. That would be sweet i have alot of tools might be buying a welder here soon id really like to get alot done to the truck over winter so its ready for summer! Ya we should deffinatly do a meet and greet soon. Do any of you guys ride dirtbikes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts