TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all in the great CO. Its been a couple years now since I've been lurking on this board but I'm happy to say I am back to owning a Toyota again since selling my truck a while back. Never really knew many people on the board except for Brian (driftinCO) in the springs and a couple others I met there on small adventures. Anyways, just wanting to re-introduce myself to the board and hopefully start to learn some stuff and ask some questions when its time. My name is Ted, I live in Snowmass, CO and here is my '93 Runner. SOO happy to own a Yota again :):D:):D:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No major plans for the runner yet. I need new tires sooner than later so that will be my first purchase this spring along with maybe some black wheels of some sort...does anyone do relatively inexpensive steel wheels other than wheelers off road? I like their style but think i like D shape holes better on 4runners than the circles. I would like to lift 2-3" at some point down the road but I'm in no rush at all for that...the runners seen a lot of work lately with a new engine, new clutch, and a bunch of other stuff.

Does anyone on the board live around the Aspen/Roaring Fork Valley area? I'd like to potentially go on some nice mellow wheelin trips around here...or anywhere in CO for that matter, just depends if I have the time off or not. Just glad to be back with a Toyota and hope to meet some people who share the love.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts