TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here goes. Been wheeling for a LONG time now, and quite a few of you already know me. I use to have a jeep until last year when I got rid of it and moved to a Taco. Some of you will know me from other boards as Jeepwheelin02. The name is Scott. I live in Peyton, just east of Colorado Springs. I'm always down for some wheeling or helping fellow wheelers with installations, repairs, or fabrication.

Got the truck last August, 2010 Tacoma DC SB. Here's a pic right after getting her:

Since then she has gotten Bud Built skids, Alcan 2" lift rear leafs, Icon COs, Icon Upper Control Arms, new brake lines of course, 285/75R16 KM2s, Wheelers Rims, and the sliders that I finished building last week.

Here's how she sits now:

I also added an auxiliary fuse block under the hood, and modified the fog lights so they can be turned on anytime the truck is running regardless of where the headlight switch is positioned.

I look forward to getting out on the trail with yall soon. And if anyone ever needs help working on something hit me up.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome!! Nice looking Taco!! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to Cottora!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome