TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay if you guys remember I got a pair of Polk that you suggested and had them installed. But while I was at C.C. getting my speakers installed my Toyota main. consultant call and let me know he would be ordering a brand new pair of speakers for me. Here comes the question! I'm looking for some suggestions on what to do with these new speakers... (5x7 stock speakers for the rear panel) :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
silverback04 said:
Okay if you guys remember I got a pair of Polk that you suggested and had them installed. But while I was at C.C. getting my speakers installed my Toyota main. consultant call and let me know he would be ordering a brand new pair of speakers for me. Here comes the question! I'm looking for some suggestions on what to do with these new speakers... (5x7 stock speakers for the rear panel) :confused:
Sorry to say, but I think the stock speakers will be worthless. If you've upgraded your's and compared the stocks with your Polks you'll see what I mean. I've got all of mine laying around in the garage. I've seen people trying to sell them on ebay for nothing and they don't sell. the factory head unit, on the other hand, is worth some ebay dollars....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts