TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys have any events coming up?i will be in your state Nov7-17th. If not maybe we could start one?I would like to meet some guy from the Colorado chapter:D

·
20,355 Posts
Most of our event infor is in the plan a trail run folder. I will be out in moab until the 11th or 12th.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
You should make the extra 500 mile trip and hit moab with us :p

A few of us will be out there 4th-10th or so.

After i return, there wont be any wheeling for me until after the new year.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
We can at least maybe do a meet up so you can meet some of us crazy c-rado kids. If you will be near Moab you are welcome to join those of us who will be out in Moab...

·
20,355 Posts
After i return, there wont be any wheeling for me until after the new year.
Nate, I have a feeling you will be eating those words and going on some snow bashing trips before the end of the year.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe i could get off work a few days early (will reply later)

·
Registered
4,141 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
:lmao:

actually just put in an app for Vestas Necelles and Vestas Blades, two wind farms that are going to be opening up here in the brighton area. Getting ready to head out to talk to them in person here in the next 15-20. Starting pay of $17/hr, with paid overtime on the day, w/401k, bennies, and room for advancement. :D

·
20,355 Posts
Nice, I know down by Pueblo they are building a HUGE plant to build the blades for those things. My work just missed out by alittle on landing that job.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My birthday is on the 18th....;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts