TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a while back looking to trade my civic for a Yota and did an intro. But I recently found one locally and it had some problems that needed to be addressed. So got on here and started asking questions and got a whole lot of responce and good answers. Anyways, just a big thanks to the people on this forum for helping. So, here are the pics of the Yota.

1992 Yota 4x4 w/ 22R-E and 160k miles.
2" body lift, 3" superlift w/ Rancho 5000's sitting on 33x12.50's.

Got a pretty good deal I think... A few little kinks to work out on her but overall I'm happy. Anyways, here are a few pics of the new kid.

I figure that it will make a nice work truck / weekend hole crawler. There will be much off-road fun had in this thing this summer.

·
Registered
186 Posts
looks like a nice taco, my frined has one that looks almost identical to yours except the bed has dents all over it but hope you have fun with it

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Thats no tacoma! haha

In case you dont know, Toyota pickups (no real name) were all US Toyota truck up to mid 1995. Tacomas are 95.5 to present Toyota midsizes.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome! Nice rig. But tell me thats not Armor-all on your tires??? :D

Now go out there and get some MUD! :driving:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kyota said:
Thats no tacoma! haha

In case you dont know, Toyota pickups (no real name) were all US Toyota truck up to mid 1995. Tacomas are 95.5 to present Toyota midsizes.
Where did I say Tacoma???
kamaaina1 said:
Welcome! Nice rig. But tell me thats not Armor-all on your tires???
Nope, just water from just being washed. And it was very muddy before I washed it. Trust me she's already seen mud. Not a whole lot cause I gotta fix the 4x4. Told ya it's got some kinks to work outl

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TacoSAS said:
so just keep the civic now till i get the $6,000 since you got your truck :D
Will do. And thanks for the comments. As for the deal I got. I gave him 1,000 cash. That is all.

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey cant buy it cause of mom so you can go ahead and sell it to the guy you were talking about. But good luck with the sell

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice ride there!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great looking truck man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts