TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
And with that MPH, he'd probably go low 8's if he had a motor that made torque. ;) Impressive car, though, it definitely hauls ass. Or did lol.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I think I have actually heard of people putting nissan rear diffs into the s2000's. They are a lot stronger, and I believe they have the same bolt flanges for the axles. I saw a turbo s2k on I70 the other day. I dont remember what color it was though!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Everyone needs torque! ;)

Doubly impressive at full street weight. No big deal for another 1500lb tincan Honda to run times like that, but for a 3K+ pound car that's really very sweet.

Miner, if that turbo car was yellow, I might know the guy. I bought my 4Runner from him and sold him a rifle a year or so later. :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do what, bend a link, and dog track all the way down the track? lol :D :p

Keep in mind, the s2k pulled a wheel stand with independent rear suspension ;)

When you make that much power, it's hard to get a 100% accurate reading on torque due to wheel spin on the dyno. Which might be why it's not listed? I dunno

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I bet my 3rd is going to look like that judging by the way the way everything else looks and the way it sounds when pushing the truck around.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
the one that i'm thinking of is silver, and i think it has the getrag, not a slushbox. :) either way, shit's fast. mmmm, booooost, hehe.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts