TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

I normally invite a few servicemen over for turkey day and xmas day who can't go home for the holidays, etc.

This year Dan and I thought perhaps there were some wheelers that won't be able to make it home for turkey day?

We will have 3 spots at our table this year for anyone whom would like to come over for dinner, it will just be us and my mother. Basically we graze, drink, play some cards and watch a couple of movies. Very casual and lowkey.

Dan also said having an MOS of 19D was a plus! (if I got that wrong I'm sure he'll correct me :rolleyes:) Cav Scout is all that I know. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

Going shopping tomorrow. Anyone in the springs area want to come over for turkey day? I'm going to post on soldier connection today as well.

·
7,735 Posts
Good on you for opening up spots at your table for t-day. If I were closer I'd show up, but looks like I'm working and staying up here in the north area.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Agreed! Way to go to open it up. I hope you have a fantastic day! (We'lll be in Mobile AL for our T-day)

·
20,355 Posts
Anyone who is up north and needs a place to hangout for the day, there will be beer drinking and food at my place in Loveland.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts