TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my grand daughter out wheeling at Spring Creek.

The trail leading to second beach was pretty tore up, so we went to first beach instead.

We had a grand old time.

I was shocked to find out that she likes the outdoors stuff. I expected her to say "It's too dirty out here", but that wasn't the case.

She wants to do it again next weekend!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Fist beach huh? Only in texas.. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Kids love dirt, unless they are bookish mutants like my supervisor :p

·
Registered
352 Posts
I wanted to go out there this weekend and test out my new lift, but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go. I wish I would have known there was another TTORA member out there... I will for sure be out there this next weekend if I get my new tires on...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanted to go out there this weekend and test out my new lift, but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go. I wish I would have known there was another TTORA member out there... I will for sure be out there this next weekend if I get my new tires on...
I guess I should have posted up, but it was really just a "Spur of the moment" kind of a deal.

The trails have been rained on and muddy for a while, and some spots are pretty eroded.

There's a spot where you turn to go toward the Tubes and Second beach (You know the spot... where all the tires are) that was trenched really bad.

There was a new "Go Around" cut through the trees and I tried it, but it was VERY narrow and I was getting too close to the trees so I backed out of there.

It was pretty sloppy there, and I feel lucky to have driven all the way into it and then backed out without carnage.:kewl:

I don't know if I'll be going next week, but I guess it's possible.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah, some trails are getting a little more narrow since it is summer and everything is growing... but I already have plenty of "cowboy pinstripes" on my truck, so I am not worried about a few more... I just push through the limbs and sticks... I think Mitch was the one who said "the first scratch or dent is the worst, after that it is all down hill" ;)

·
Old School
938 Posts
I think Mitch was the one who said "the first scratch or dent is the worst, after that it is all down hill" ;)
Hehehe, I thought the same thing. You should see my truck now !! :) I dreaded the first bad scratch, and the second. But when I put a good size dent in the rear driver's side panel of my bed and got the entire passenger side of my truck dragged against a tree, I pretty much gave up on trying to keep it "clean" :) Since then I have added quite a few more "dents and dings"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts