TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having issues with my O2 sensor behind the cat. I installed a MagnaBLOW exaust and ever since I've had a CEL (P0136 O2 Sensor Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 2) I purchased and installed the O2 Simulator a few days ago and the light has come on 3 times in 4 days. What else can I try?

And yes, I double checked the connections for the O2 Simulator and everything is installed as directed.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Just to be clear, you still have both 02 sensors installed?
You sure its not your front 02 sensor bad?
I don't know, just curious.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Check your front o2 sensor as suggested, and contact URD directly. These things have problems sometimes.

Did you solder the connections?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have had problems with mine too. Mine would never come in the winter but when the climate started to warm up I would get a check Engine light. Also since I've had my fuel upgrades installed I have been CEL free. On the other hand my truck has a little different set up, but I still dont think those sensor simulators are perfect. Have you noticed any driveabilty problems?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It runs smooth like it always has. It idles perfect. A little harsh on MPG but other than that it's running fine. It just sucks that I paid $65 for a O2 sim that hasn't done anything for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
not good i wanted to drop my cat on 98 but guess im not doing that with all these problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts