TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking to do a 3" lift on an 05 taco.
i got a quote for a skyjacker lift for $1,200! : ( that must have been the whole enchilada and the works.
and there is the tuffcountry lift for less than 400.
which may keep the factory ride. any suggestions on whats really worth paying for? i wanna do it right, but dont wanna go bankrupt for it. any ideas please lemme know thanks!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
You get what you pay for. Buy cheap get cheap? Use search for others ideas.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
It all depends on what you plan to do with the truck. A little info would be helpful.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not gonna be an extreme 'con crawler, but i would like it to be quite offroad ready, mostly street driving but hit the trails once a week and do some lightweight rockcrawling with rocksliders etc. is tuffcountry a "bad" brand. i didnt think it was.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
its not gonna be an extreme 'con crawler, but i would like it to be quite offroad ready, mostly street driving but hit the trails once a week and do some lightweight rockcrawling with rocksliders etc. is tuffcountry a "bad" brand. i didnt think it was.
You won't find a lot of peeps on this site banging a drum for tuff country. IMO, just go with the new Bilstien CO, TC arms and Dakar leafs. I put the dakars on my truck today and really like the ride on road. Haven't wheeled it with these springs yet, but don't see why they wouldn't perform well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts