TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CustomTacos.com is gonna have an Orange County meet in the Hooters de Anaheim On SUNDAY at 1:30. I heard its gonna rain (only 30% predicted right now) but thats not stopping most of the guys. So if any of you are in the area (which i know a lot of guys are) stop by. We're probably gonna hit some trails if it doesnt rain, but if it does the rangers will close'em =( COME OUT! Meet new people, looks at some HOOTERS and pay a ridiculous price for hot wings!

Posted in the wrong folder, Tweeter, but i just wanted to make sure some of the Dez guys see this thread before you move it. :p

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76767

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
marnes2986 said:
Posted in the wrong folder, Tweeter, but i just wanted to make sure some of the Dez guys see this thread before you move it. :p
Hey! I'm not that big of an asshole don't worry about it. As long as your name's not Stu I'll let most subjects slide :D

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
GreenTaco said:
I'd go but Rojo and are are working on my coil buckets that day.
I might swing by Paul's place that day to say what's up and he's been fabbing up some parts for me I can't wait to see how they turned out!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
GreenTaco said:
Sounds good Tweeter, I'm going to try to get there early, well early for me.
Damn, guess Pual's house is the place to be tomorrow...I'll be there too. Fuck hooters...meet and greet at Pauls!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
ryguy said:
hooters hooters! Does pauls house have a bunch of half naked girls named stipper names? I dont think so!
It could if I made a few phone calls...my old room mate worked at hooters and she still owes me some favors :D

Dave what time are you going over to Pauls? I was planning on being there by noon or so.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
10 Participants
YoTRacer158
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing