TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, are you guys camping at Juniper Springs? From google maps, it looks like you guys will probably go up I75, so I don't think we'll be able to caravan. I'm still not 100% decided, but I'm leaning towards going. I'll probably take the turnpike to I75. It's a bear of a drive from down here in Broward County.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yeah we will most likely camp there also! We will be taking 75 all the way up, Maybe we can meet up on 75 somewhere?...Not sure where you will be coming on to 75 at?...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T-pike ends at I-75 somewhere near Wildwood, so it's almost all the way to Ocala. Doesn't seem like it makes sense for Tampa area people to wait for us South Florida folks.

Chaz - when are you leaving and do you want to caravan? Your truck will probably leave me in the dust, so if you just want to go ahead it won't bother me.

Is anyone else from Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade going? Or even in between?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just booked the campsite for Friday nite and Sat nite, and Google Maps shows that I should take Turnpike up to exit 267 in Apopka and then go up SR 19. Their estimate is 256 miles for me, roughly 5 hours.

·
Registered
550 Posts
What time you guys coming up 75?
Not sure yet but I think friday afternoon and it's about a 2 hour drive 134 miles,..Not to bad, Where are you located at?

·
Registered
322 Posts
id runn 75 into 200 in ocala thats simpler then getting of in apoka im in citrus count im 30min form ocala an an hour from juniper

·
Registered
322 Posts
lol ohhhhh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts