TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I've got a bunch of people headed out to Glamis sometime in December...wanna go out there?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I'll probably be at the Dash at Plaster City for New Year's Eve, though unfortunately I have a tonsillectomy 10 days prior, so I probably won't be able to race. I'm hoping to have my truck out there at least - finally... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
what are you doing on the 9th? desert cleanup in barstow perhaps?

did i mention free stuff from camburg and dozen other sponsors? over $3000 in raffle prizes including a set of mohave teflon rims from american racing?

shameless plug. sorry to hijack...ok no i'm not..cus this is important. :cool:

http://clean-dezert.org

btw..we will be camping friday night before so we'll probably mob a little and then play saturday afternoon after the cleanup.so you can get your dirt fix..and then we can go hit the jump (or if you're me...roll over it) and eat at kfc...or del taco if you fancy that better. haha.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
The del taco in barstow is PHENOMENAL! Let's just say you get full with $3. But the KFC is nice because you can take a wash that leads right into the parking lot lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
haha..yeah..that's the one i'm talking about. i jumped my old ranger for the first time on that embankment coming up the wash into the parking lot. haha.

Tweeter said:
The del taco in barstow is PHENOMENAL! Let's just say you get full with $3. But the KFC is nice because you can take a wash that leads right into the parking lot lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
WAY off topic but I was at that KFC once when this cranky lady went on a rampage about the coffee. First it took too long, then it was cold, then it was....."bad". KFC coffee taste bad??? Noooooooo....

Sorry, it was funny at the time...

·
Registered
68 Posts
haha..i think it's funny. good times out in barstow...one time in my BC days i ran through a bonfire w/ a camera to film it...and my eyeleashes melted off...that was dumb...

anyway..we took this thread way off topic...i guess we should all just go to barstow. ocotillo gets boring after a while anyway..haha.

Baja Belk said:
WAY off topic but I was at that KFC once when this cranky lady went on a rampage about the coffee. First it took too long, then it was cold, then it was....."bad". KFC coffee taste bad??? Noooooooo....

Sorry, it was funny at the time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts