TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QuickDraw, Brandon, ExtreamPaint and the Girl in the stcok 4Runner (sorry forgot your name)
Just wanted to say Thankx for wheeling today. It was a good time, you seem like good people :cool:

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Yeah, great to see you. Sorry about the spotty phone conversation...lol. I was paying at Subway, and I didn't have very good reception anyway. Girl in the runner is Sam. She just joined a couple days ago, and she's a friend from welding class. I don't have any idea what her "handle" is. I'm Kyle, and my passenger was Evan. ExtremePaint is Ben, and I'm very sorry, but I can't remember his girl friend's name...I've been on outings with her about a half dozen times too...:banghead:

I'm kicking myself for not bringing a camera. TONS of photo-ops.

When we left you we tried to bash 3 trails to the top. With each one, it looked like very little snow towards the top, but the closer you got, the deeper it was. Definitely got some good snow bashing in, though. It was great, and snow wheeling is definitely one of my favorite types of wheeling.

Only carnage of the Day was poor Sam's "Toyota 4Runner" hitch cover that was a little less than intact at the end of the day... :rofl:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool, the girl in the Hummer, not my g/f, lol just a friend. is Tanya.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Damn my truck :(

Oh well, i'll have to make it up there to do some snow bashing after i return from moab :cool:

but uhh....

:worthless

:D :p

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Damn my truck :(

Oh well, i'll have to make it up there to do some snow bashing after i return from moab :cool:

but uhh....

:worthless

:D :p
you just wanna see the new girl:p

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Way to welcome her!!!! SHEEESH!!!

ok im guilty too lol!

·
20,355 Posts
Where are the pics? I got stuck working 35+ hours this weekend and need my wheeling fix.

·
Registered
661 Posts
ike do you work down south? i saw you yesterday on i 25

·
20,355 Posts
I do, but only a few times a week. This weekend i was working up north, but i was down south to pick up my truck from the fat kid. He did some work for me on it.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Unless Ric posts pictures up, no pictures until tomorrow. I have to give Sam a USB card reader deal tomorrow, because the camera USB jack is broken of something.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Ahh lame.

I really wish i could of made it, early season snow bashing = most fun because its not IMPOSSIBLE like switzerland.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unless Ric posts pictures up, no pictures until tomorrow. I have to give Sam a USB card reader deal tomorrow, because the camera USB jack is broken of something.
I was told very clearly (or thats the way I read it) that I can not post wheeling pics, Unless I post up in the trip planning before hand.
(the rule about that was made for me :) )

maybe I can email them to you, and you can post them :cool:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mostly, it's just nice to meet women that are into wheeling... Automotive hobbies tend to be a sausage fest, and that gets old with the macho crap...
I agree, and Sam is super cool, seemed very nice (along with the other guys) and isnt affraid to wheel it. :cool:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I was told very clearly (or thats the way I read it) that I can not post wheeling pics, Unless I post up in the trip planning before hand.

Puhleeze. I have told you a number of times the intent of the rule is to encourage club members to go 'wheeling, and that I hoped you would start posting your runs so people would have even more choices of when/where to go with people who know what they're doing.

To make it very clear - ANYONE may post pictures of ANY posted run.

If anyone has anything else to say on this, keep it to PM, no reason to clutter up this thread with drama.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts

I think it will be okay in this case....Let's not start this...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts