TTORA Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1763 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
spotted Jay on 119 about 2:30

Whos got a black lifted toy in longmont that was scoping my truck when i was in the gym (logans gym off sunset)? I saw it leave and it looked big but couldnt get details...The owner of the gym ran back and got me cause they were parked next to it. he said it had an angled topper...I couldnt even tell what it was just saw it in the mirror around the corner and ran to look but didnt see it.

it was parked here

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I suppose we could have said we spotted each other at the festival Crusher! haha

·
Registered
853 Posts
What rig is Mythica running? I was up there yesterday as well (blue and black Land Cruiser on 35s)

Also, spotted Bjarker heading out of Woodland Park as we were returning to the Springs today.
The SAS Taco with the red exo.
I was the guy in the red flat bed pickup with the Jeep n Ranger

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What rig is Mythica running? I was up there yesterday as well (blue and black Land Cruiser on 35s)

Also, spotted Bjarker heading out of Woodland Park as we were returning to the Springs today.
We decided friday at around midnight that we were headed up to wheeler, otherwise i would have posted up.

That was you with the whale sticker on the side,behind those Heeps at the notch? I yelled "toyota for the win" You guys looked at me like i was nutz or something. So serious lol!

I was the one on the side. Black/red taco and my buddies sas'd Green/Tan FSB. Waiting for all those turkeys to stop playing so i could .... well go play :D

Sorry i missed you at the lake Z! I thought you guys were the ones camping so i wasnt in a big hurry until i saw you guys drive off.

Weather was great !

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Saw Felix downtown and met a guy who works at a shop on Platte n Boulder who just bought a SAS's 86-ish on 38s. Single case, Chevies, tach dash cluster and a pretty nice rear shock setup. Of course I didn't get a picture, but since he works there I could try again.

He has some 5.29s for sale as well as some misc t-cases/parts. I told him about the site, maybe he'll show up.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Passed... Adam? I think I sold him some springs a while back; by the Taco Bell on Dublin/Powers. Silver-ish x-cab w/armor n stuff, said "Hey there..." :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Saw a SASd black xtra cab taco bobbed bed, caged rear, 01+ front older style taillights. It was right by my place at Cherokee and Mansfield in Englewood. Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Saw a SASd black xtra cab taco bobbed bed, caged rear, 01+ front older style taillights. It was right by my place at Cherokee and Mansfield in Englewood. Anyone here?

Took me a minute, I didn't remember driving over there in the Taco but yea, that was my junk. I was helping hang some TVs in my friends new house.

:cheers:

·
7,735 Posts
Just saw Doug on SB 285 North of Conifer. Seen quite a few rigs actually. What's going on where?
Ike's brother comes out every year for a wheeling vacation. Ike and 88RunnerMike took him out to 4-mile to run trail for a few days. For one of the days Stealth4x4 (up from AZ/SoCal), Nate, his buddy Trevor and I came out to run carnage while they spotted for us. Ran a lot of line too :xbeer3:

·
20,355 Posts
Spotted Russ headed north on 287 in Loveland. With tires that big you need to be running trail.

1721 - 1740 of 1763 Posts
About this Discussion
1.8K Replies
123 Participants
Bjarker
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing