TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4585 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
This is the new Official Update Thread, I know everyone's got something going on big or small, so if you have an update and it doesn't require an entire thread post up here!

<3 Tweeter

I just powder coated my bumper so I thought Id show it off. I'll be getting new wheels and tires next week, and then its boxing the frame, rear brakes, rear bumper, etc.

Check it out...

-Drew

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Still rollin around cholo style with the low-rider LT?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
BLOWNYOTA said:
Deaver F55's with 10" sway-a-way 3-tubes connected to a cantilever in the rear. The lights are Hella Black Magic. I don't have any interior shots but I could take some I supose
I just think im seeing some a-pillar gauges?
BUT if theres nothing to see in the interior then forget it hahaha

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
He's got the gauges, system and flip out dvd unless he's changed anything since the last time I was up there...and a really nice seat.

·
Registered
230 Posts
AZNPG said:
nice truck man what size fenders are u running looks like the glassworks 3.5
those are 4.5 fenders

Drew, how is the light output with those new headlight housings and the black inside

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They work really good actually. I think they work as good as the stockers. The only complaint I have is that the housing isn't the same tolerance as the OEM so the buld floats around on the mount and changes the light pattern from time to time. They look way better than my foggy old ones thats for sure!

I found that video you asked about a while back the other night but I need to make it digital so I can share it with you again....its pretty awesome though. Are you going to any races soon? Have you been working on your truck at all? Thanks for answering the fender question for me, I don't even remember which ones they are.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
BLOWNYOTA said:
You forgot the Recaro! :D
Umm, no I didnt. note where I said "...and a really nice seat."

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
AllJumpStyle said:
Well, apparently it's not "just" a really nice seat, lol
Yeah I guess not haha.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Yeah his exhaust is comming out the passenger bedside...looks pretty sick.

·
Registered
230 Posts
BLOWNYOTA said:
They work really good actually. I think they work as good as the stockers. The only complaint I have is that the housing isn't the same tolerance as the OEM so the buld floats around on the mount and changes the light pattern from time to time. They look way better than my foggy old ones thats for sure!

I found that video you asked about a while back the other night but I need to make it digital so I can share it with you again....its pretty awesome though. Are you going to any races soon? Have you been working on your truck at all? Thanks for answering the fender question for me, I don't even remember which ones they are.
I'll be heading out to the Mdr 250 on March 31st, probably going out friday morning to hang out with jerry, and 1482, nothing really done to the truck other than a supercharger, i'm hoping to build up some kind of utility rack before the next race, somewhat of a chase rack, with a light rack up top, some bling

1 - 20 of 4585 Posts
About this Discussion
4.6K Replies
166 Participants
toyota_tacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing