TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back a few years ago I was looking at some new bumpers for my truck an 03 Tacoma.
Really liked the one Demello had on his site. It didn't have the tubes everywhere,it was kind of boxed in with a hitch receiver too.

Anyone know who still makes one like this?
I checked budbuilt,demello doesn't have one like that on his site anymore,and ARB but didn't see anything similar.

Sam

Brand new bumper replaced from an accident got bent and cracked the other day strangely without damaging anything else. Guess I got clipped in a parking lot. It ain't too bad,wish I would have done it offroad though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what I am talking about. Also just found KenMtn or somethin like that has these stlyes too.

thats what I want. Appreciate it.

Sam

·
Registered
984 Posts
Back a few years ago I was looking at some new bumpers for my truck an 03 Tacoma.
Really liked the one Demello had on his site. It didn't have the tubes everywhere,it was kind of boxed in with a hitch receiver too.

Anyone know who still makes one like this? ...
Demello offers *2* rear bumpers - the tube bumper, and the 'hybrid' (which has a plate center section). I believe the 'hybrid' model is the one you remember ...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is the name of it. Didn't see it or I wasn't looking good enough. Now the decision time.thanks guys

Sam

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same except the original didn't have side wrap around protection. I can probably get it without I assume.:welder: :saw: Thank you

Sam

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts