TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting my FT 6" installed this thursday WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! :D So where are some nice not to crazy off road trails in the So Cal... Still new to this off road thang.... oh its a 02 2WD prerunner v6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,124 Posts
lol good luck hitting trails in your prerunner

id say go out to the desert but you're getting a fagtech

looks like you are sol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,712 Posts
yeah not much for 2wd here in the summer except coastal baja!!!

if you got the balls for it.
Mike

i'm in Pacific beach San Diego so if your nearby shoot me a message i could show ya afew noob spots(its all i know cuz i'm a newb...)
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
miguelitro said:
yeah not much for 2wd here in the summer except coastal baja!!!

if you got the balls for it.
Mike

i'm in Pacific beach San Diego so if your nearby shoot me a message i could show ya afew noob spots(its all i know cuz i'm a newb...)
Mike

awesome I go down to SD every so often. I'll hit you up when I'm down there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might be a stupid question.... but when you guys go off road... you always go with someone else...just in case you get stuck. Or do fly solo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
orale said:
Might be a stupid question.... but when you guys go off road... you always go with someone else...just in case you get stuck. Or do fly solo
Solo runs happen, but not the smartest thing... at very least leave good directions for where you are headed, so someone will come looking for you when you don't return. I'm in HB, so look me up!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,712 Posts
got real stuck friday doing that, well got out thanks to 1noob's great direction(my ass)
well he got me out so i ant talking shit
i dont really recommend doing it in the middle of the night
Mike
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
216 Posts
offroad trails in so cal

rojodiablo said:
Solo runs happen, but not the smartest thing... at very least leave good directions for where you are headed, so someone will come looking for you when you don't return. I'm in HB, so look me up!! ;)
Hey Rojodiablo. I'm in Irvine, not too far. Where do you go to get some off roading in around here? I finally got my gears in and I'm ready to test out my 33's and ground clearance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Vince said:
Hey Rojodiablo. I'm in Irvine, not too far. Where do you go to get some off roading in around here? I finally got my gears in and I'm ready to test out my 33's and ground clearance.
Well, seeing as how you got armor under you, I'd suggest the harder runs of Calico. But right now, it's HHHOOTTTTT out there. Jesse, 1Noobie?? has some stuff in his"back yard".... Temecula/ Elsinore. As to just plain fun, and not too hot or crowded, I would say Rosarito dunes. Get your insurance, and stay out of the ocean with your truck. Good place to go have fun... easy driving, good for photos. Cheap lobster tacos. 'nuff said. :2cents: My cell. 714-801-5514.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,393 Posts
orale said:
Getting my FT 6" installed this thursday WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! :D So where are some nice not to crazy off road trails in the So Cal... Still new to this off road thang.... oh its a 02 2WD prerunner v6
If your 2wd and going to be driving that thing off road you might re-consider the fabteck lift. Those are for looks not wheelin.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
216 Posts
rojodiablo said:
Well, seeing as how you got armor under you, I'd suggest the harder runs of Calico. But right now, it's HHHOOTTTTT out there. Jesse, 1Noobie?? has some stuff in his"back yard".... Temecula/ Elsinore. As to just plain fun, and not too hot or crowded, I would say Rosarito dunes. Get your insurance, and stay out of the ocean with your truck. Good place to go have fun... easy driving, good for photos. Cheap lobster tacos. 'nuff said. :2cents: My cell. 714-801-5514.

Sounds good. I'd like to go somewhere towards the end of August (next couple weekends are busy) and Rosarito sounds fun since I've never been. I'll probably be hitting you up for info on where exactly to go and stuff closer to that time. Thanks

Vince
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top