TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mods I've talked to quite a few people via PMs and threads on the subject of fitness/ working out/ etc. While I think an entire folder would probably be overkill, I was thinking possibly a sub-folder in the Offtopic area for the subject could be pretty good. I mean we want our fellow off-roaders to be healthy as possible, right? :)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm all for this....

great idea bro!
Thanks bud. Trying to cure overweight/ unhealthy America one forum at a time :cool: I know I for one am a million times happier when I'm feeling good about how I look... in a no homo kinda way lol

·
Banned
755 Posts
There is no greater irony than a guy, who spends his life getting into "shape" so he can live longer, getting hit by a bus. Or, the way Jim Fixx died. That's pretty damned ironic.

If you have a big pecker and a good insurance policy, working out is nothing short of masturbation.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't follow, Hoss..

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
I disagree. That's two votes. Request Denied. I do think we need a subfolder for strippers and spooning the poon while on the rag.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Fitness is off-topic and just can't see the need or demand to add a section just for it.
Thats why it would be in a sub-folder in the "Off-topic" area.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I disagree. This is an off-roading focused forum. Fitness is off-topic and just can't see the need or demand to add a section just for it. Hiking might be the closest fitting topic to be added around here, but not fitness/bodybuilding.
yep.
its an off-road forum.

·
Administrator
18,267 Posts
Thats why it would be in a sub-folder in the "Off-topic" area.
I see you like to take my posts out of context. If you left in the rest of what I said, you would have the reasons why the sub-folder doesn't belong here, no matter where it is located in the forums.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts