TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this club and forum are really active these days,NOT!!!!!!! :xmoon: :bitchslap :baby: :doh: :aahg:

·
Registered
965 Posts
ya plan more trail runs and less M&Gs!!!!! and more drivway wrench-a-tons people!!!!if you need help with something post and someone will help (FOR PAYMENT OF BEER, VODKA, ETC.) :slap:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
neither, i don't care about nothing but telling everyone on the internet how it is :)
oh no, not you too,you've fallen into the net tude as well huh? :D
i've got lots of ideas :boobies: :jack: :wiggle:
cage my rig, fix my pinion seal, hook up my e brake, bob my bed, straighten my bent tie rod, buff it out like pimptoy(not), build some bump stops, hook up my new rock lights, weld my battery back in, put in new shackle bushings, belly skid plate,on and on and on

or maybe we could actually do something good for the community or something that really matters

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How bout Toyota Day on the slopes? Maybe a trip to Copper Mountain, Breck, Winter Park, you name it.
It's not 4wheeling, but it's more productive than a meet and greet, and I'll only get half as drunk.

Or maybe a shooting trip in the hills?

I'm down for a wrenchathon, too. I have an All Phase belly skidplate that'll require some drilling. But I've got no garage.

Does Bill Burke do any wintertime offroad seminars? I'm sure we could get a group deal.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
anthony..... all she has to do is look his number up in her phone and give him a call. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts