Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Already Posted up, I will be there!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Andy, I put it on the calendar, maybe I can ride out with you and we can split costs.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I don't know how I am going to get off but I am, probably also arive there sometime close to midnight which sucks but I will make it out there!

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
We are currently putting together the Saturday night dinner and raffle. We need to know how many will be attending to get an idea of how much food to get.

Please follow the link below and let us know that you are planning on attending, what days, and how many in your party.
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2136465&posted=1#post2136465

Thank You

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Costs money to drive 300 plus miles one way.
that about 1.5 tanks of gas one way in my 4runner at 60 bucks a tank.. i'd be down $180 just to get there and back and that just plain sucks

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe it dose but you have to plan for stuff like that. It ain't going to get better

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Maybe it dose but you have to plan for stuff like that. It ain't going to get better
That's just it Andy, some of us have probably already planned for other events. Like EC4RJ, Takeover, or Big Dogs in September. I've already planned for all three. I only have an hour drive each way to RC, but that's even costly now because of gas prices, and I'm sure they won't be any better by the time these events roll around.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i wish there were bigger places and more people up around erie. i have a hard time with work and school, but since school is out for a few months, i would love to look into some new places to go. looking for something more like a weekend trip, or even just head somewhere on a saturday and leave that night. i dont know how many people are in the PA chapter but it feels like our snowmobile club has more which is saying something. def need more involvement in the area. cant really say i help a whole lot either though

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wish there were bigger places and more people up around erie. i have a hard time with work and school, but since school is out for a few months, i would love to look into some new places to go. looking for something more like a weekend trip, or even just head somewhere on a saturday and leave that night. i dont know how many people are in the PA chapter but it feels like our snowmobile club has more which is saying something. def need more involvement in the area. cant really say i help a whole lot either though
Remember this is a Toyota forum. If you added the other forums the numbers would go up. This is also a sport most people need to drive to a location 1.5-2 hrs and up to get to the trails. Your not alone. That's just how it is

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Make no mistake, I want to go out to the OH event, but money definately plays a factor. With two kids, rising gas prices, rising health care costs (didn't bother me until I started paying for FOUR people!), etc I am one broke MF'er. I feel bad, because these guys regularly come out to our event and I would like to attend theirs. I just can't, plan or no plan.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Which snowmobile club? I've never been out to the ANF or the Laurel Highlands, but would love to when the snow starts to fall next winter. We do an annual trip to Old Forge, NY for a week, rent a house on the lake and have a great time, would like to find more places in PA to ride.
I have a renegade 600 and a classic 500 for the wifey.

Edit: Shoot me a PM, I don't wanna litter this thread with our sled chat. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Remember this is a Toyota forum. If you added the other forums the numbers would go up. This is also a sport most people need to drive to a location 1.5-2 hrs and up to get to the trails. Your not alone. That's just how it is
ya i know. a few of my good buddies (who i have turned into die hard toyota fans btw) are in the process of building trails and what not in the area. finally getting to the point where our vehicles are highway worthy and starting to look into a little farther trips. there is an erie jeep people club, and i do not want to bash them, because i am sure there are some exceptions, but i have nothing good to say about them anymore, because i was shunned when they found out my only jeep was a pos field beater and i scrapped it. not politewly shunned either. lol. i love how ttora is open to anyones brand, and stff of that nature, because ive had it all, just only thing that holds up is my tacomas and my old t100.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts