TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
nope your not the only hockey fan. Wow what a game! im a split fan though so im happy either way, lol. now before anyone bashes me i've been a fan of the stars since they were the good old minnesota northstars, i do definately like the avs and think they definately have a great team to possibly take the cup this season though!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Vic stuff said:
nope your not the only hockey fan. Wow what a game! im a split fan though so im happy either way, lol. now before anyone bashes me i've been a fan of the stars since they were the good old minnesota northstars, i do definately like the avs and think they definately have a great team to possibly take the cup this season though!

Thats no excuse. The stars sux! :supergay:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Mythica said:
Thats no excuse. The stars sux! :supergay:
bite me!! lol been a fan of em way to long, hell longer than the avs have been here but, they just dont have a playoff caliber team this yr, the stars that is

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
LOL... the Avs started coming up way back in the day when they were still from Canada.

dont get me wrong I love hockey, and each team has something great to offer, but come on its playoffs, so.....

The stars sux!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
im a split fan though...
oh man i just re read your post...lol, I missed that first time round, sorry, all i saw was
i've been a fan of the stars since they were the good old minnesota northstars
and got all hot under the collar.:flamethro
But still, there can be no split fan in the playoffs... lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Mythica said:
oh man i just re read your post...lol, I missed that first time round, sorry, all i saw was

and got all hot under the collar.:flamethro
But still, there can be no split fan in the playoffs... lol
lmao i was about to ask if you completely read my post, heh. you should see me at a stars/avs game, even playoffs, i cant stop cheering, lol when they played em a few years back, when the stars still had a kick ass team and so did the avs i was hoarse for like 2 days from all the yelling i did! the people around me were staring at me like wtf everytime i cheered cuz i cheered for btoh teams. seriously though i was jk witht he bite me thing, lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
No worries man.

It was a good game, just not as good as I would like. So I guess we are on to Dallas, finish it there ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts