Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy everyone
thats right,
not only do you have Troy, but you also have ME, SuperPoser

how could Colorado get any better?

anyways,
I'm in the Grand Junction, Parachute, Rifle area for work, and will probably be flying back to Ohio Friday Evening...

thus far I have to say, Colorado is very beautiful compared to Ohio...

later
Mike

ps, staying at the holiday inn express in parachute, so if there are any parties in the area, let me know...lol

(should have posted monday when I got here...lol)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dangit Mike why do you have to be 4 hours away from us front range parties!! But it is beautiful here huh? Troy is already wicked sunburned from driving the Z3 all day.... Guess I better lather on the sunscreen for him tomorrow!

Guapo Taco is sorta near your area. (Aspen) You don't have your rig do you? I wish you did. Guap is a hella good time to wheel with!

Troy and I and some friends are going to Steamboat on Monday night. You are welcome to join though I think it is a 3.5 hour drive frm parachute. (You'd go the back way through Rifle and Craig).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if I happen to be back here monday, I'll tag along, but probably be in Medina Sunday and Monday...lol

I am currently driving a ford minivan...lol wonder how it would do offroad?... haha
one way to find out ;o)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts