TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really dont like just being a sub forum.......... im not pumping what i built but it would have been nicer to have areas all divided up like what the nat boards main page is like...... this just well ya

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
tacotoy said:
i really dont like just being a sub forum.......... im not pumping what i built but it would have been nicer to have areas all divided up like what the nat boards main page is like...... this just well ya
hahahahahahahahaha..............."I got to say it"............hahahahahahahaha

You got to say everything! You talk just to hear yourself talk....lol

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
tacotoy said:
This forum can be setup any way that is preferred. Any catagories can be setup complete with sub forums under them just as the National forum. However, this is how your President requested it be setup so you need to speak to him about the layout of it.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol youre killing me here shannon...... he hates me too much to even make the vice prez have any magical powers so ya. oh well i will just sit around waiting for the grass to grow then

·
Registered
204 Posts
the cows will never come home....sorry

·
Registered
204 Posts
two words....Jasper, Texas

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
please tell me it was you who did the adopting cause you felt sorry for the poor lil booger

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
poor poor you

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
who were you on the old boards? i need to know if i can go spraypaint on your truck or not lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
don't you love white

·
Registered
204 Posts
Jeep Bandit
tacotoy said:
who were you on the old boards? i need to know if i can go spraypaint on your truck or not lol
and you better add the clear coat after you're done

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh well then nvm lol....... i was hoping lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
oh well looks like i'll have to fork out the money for a new paint job now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
midnight rider
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing