TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad from CA here. Was pointed here a long time ago by a customer. Dont know what he goes by on here, either Anthony or Davis3000. And I cant forget my buddy Reebles either.
Anyway, I run a small fab shop in pittsburg off hwy4 after work and on weekends. Wont go any further into detail because I havent looked into the whole vendor thing on this board yet.
THanks
Brad
AKA B-Rad Fabrication and Design.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
B-Rad said:
Brad from CA here. Was pointed here a long time ago by a customer. Dont know what he goes by on here, either Anthony or Davis3000. And I cant forget my buddy Reebles either.
Anyway, I run a small fab shop in pittsburg off hwy4 after work and on weekends. Wont go any further into detail because I havent looked into the whole vendor thing on this board yet.
THanks
Brad
We all know of Davis 3K and Reebs. Welcome aboard NorCaler!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
B-Rad said:
THanks
Brad
Dear Baby Jesus,

Please don't let us die in this buggy with no power and no steering as we roll down the granite bowl.

Remember that? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reebles said:
Dear Baby Jesus,

Please don't let us die in this buggy with no power and no steering as we roll down the granite bowl.

Remember that? ;)
Of course I do, and remember......Its only gay if your balls touch :laughing:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
so what do you fab? i need sliders im in fairfield/suisun

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
DavidTaylor9 said:
so what do you fab? i need sliders im in fairfield/suisun
He makes all kinds of stuff....he is super busy though! Everytime I go to his shop he is doing something different, last time I was there he was making a badass exo cage for his buddies Jeep.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
yeah i just got my tax return and lookin for somthin to blow it on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts