TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

My Buddy Jacob Said his Wife's 4 runner (I think parked in Westminster 104th and 1-25) Was covered in white shoe polish saying "Nice Truck" "Go To www.CoTTORA.org" and other very nice things to say. Problem is that stuff is kinda hard to get off the seals around windows ;)

I love the enthusiasm here (Jacob did too!)! But A simple card would do just as fine... Jacob wasn't upset at all, but he did ask me to post this up and I agree! There are better ways for us to get our message out! If a member here did it or knows who did can you PM me. I am not asking for a lynching nor will I sit you down and talk to you.. (Or release your name at all!) I just want to make sure it was done in excitement and kindness and not by one of our CoTTORA haters know what I mean :D

Thanks Team!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Me either I key it on

·
7,735 Posts
I can't imagine one of our crew actually doing this. I'd be seriously disappointed to be associated with a club that spreads the word with shoe polish on random rigs.

I haven't met anybody yet that seems to be the type to do something like that .

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't imagine one of our crew actually doing this. I'd be seriously disappointed to be associated with a club that spreads the word with shoe polish on random rigs.

I haven't met anybody yet that seems to be the type to do something like that .
that's what I was thinking...:confused:
That's why I am asking if a club member did it PM me so I can rule out the fact that we did it. I honestly think a Cottora hater might have done it.... :mad:

ive heard rumors of these alleged business cards but never actually seen one. if they really are out there I want 2 douzen with my name please
Working on it. I do promise. ;)

In the lean times of no hand outs I just write a simple note. Works for me! :D

Thanks for posting up guys, lets nip this in the bud (if it is our bud to nip) and if not then we have a whole 'nother problem.... :(

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
It was me, I drove the hour to pick on another toytech that I don't know. Sorry :)

I think it was a ghosting by Molly, just pranking her friends. :D

I would use a bingo dobber thingy if it was me! and I was an old lady!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
ive heard rumors of these aleged business cards but never actually seen one. if they really are out there I want 2 douzen with my name please
x2 here!!! i have talked to quite a few people to come check this place out and if we had cards... that would be great!!! cuz i think only one of thoes ppl have actually checked this place out...

but yeah, i use the window marker used in police impounds to write on the windows, u need a razer to get it off... hey i got hundreds of em from when i worked at roys towing...

NOTE: i havent used the marker to advertise TTORA, but just to say hi to people...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was me, I drove the hour to pick on another toytech that I don't know. Sorry :)

I think it was a ghosting by Molly, just pranking her friends. :D
:lmao:

Oh that was good!

Cept with my medical issues I'm not driving (much) so I have an excuse!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts