TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
lol planning to start fabing next weekend, doubt it'll be done though.

We will see though, if i get enough of it to at least protect my radiator/ac condenser, and front frame rails then i MIGHT do it... MAYBE.

·
20,355 Posts
I really would like to make this. We will see how money plays out though. I will let you guys know when it gets closer.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Stubby, you really should require a rear locker and tow points for this trail. It is long, and with an open truck, it takes FOREVER as they have to get tugged over a lot of the obstacles. If there is any snow or ice in the gulch part, they'll be pretty done for. Even locked rigs are going to struggle.

·
20,355 Posts
I was actually going to suggest that also Isaac.

This trail is long. When i ran it we hauled, and didnt play on much and it still took about 4 hours. It is a long drive down there. You will want to leave very early to get there and get through before dark.

·
20,355 Posts
More pointed twoards others that might be coming.

I would also strongly reccomend skids especially if it is slick.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Stupid post-surgery weight lifting limit!

:rolleyes: At least I have five more weeks to :xbeer2: and plan. I'll be joining one of these OCG runs, pretty much as soon as I get the order from Radflo and can lift everything I need to install it.

·
20,355 Posts
I am officially out for this one. Am going to try and do a quick run of something closer, and wait until later in the year to make a trip down there.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I may make it to this one.

and who needs a front bumper? :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts