TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what a bad ass day turned out perfect.....no one broke..........I'm the only one that got stuck and needed a little tug..........weather was awesome.....so if i could keep my eyes open any longer then I'd post the pics and videos strait to the thread so this is what you guys/gals get. I'm uploading the pics and videos as I'm typing this so through out the next few hours everything should be uploaded

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l531/jbarker02/Old Chinamans Gulch/

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm trying to upload pics from today but it's telling me I've exceeded my quota by 146mb. I only have three pics on here. How can I get photos loaded on this site?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm trying to upload pics from today but it's telling me I've exceeded my quota by 146mb. I only have three pics on here. How can I get photos loaded on this site?
your going to have to get a photobucket then upload them to there.....then you copy the image code and paste it right in the window where you type a post

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey guys.

Ian left some half doors in the back of the pickup that was hauling the 4wheeler. Any chance he can come grab them from you today? If so, please call me at 616-292-6848. My name is Chris and I was in the LX450.

Thanks!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey guys.

Ian left some half doors in the back of the pickup that was hauling the 4wheeler. Any chance he can come grab them from you today? If so, please call me at 616-292-6848. My name is Chris and I was in the LX450.

Thanks!
put 'em on craigslist this morning, got $200 for 'em so THANK YOU!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So here are all the pic/videos that I got........:doh: forgot to put the camera on fast motion so some of the videos are kinda laggy

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Damn that video of the FJ on Whale's Tail made me jealous! Looks like a great time. Now I'm really sorry I didn't make it out.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a awesome pic, but all of them are really good

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Chinaman gulch............:xrocker: That was a fun trail!

·
Registered
414 Posts
great trail, surprisingly little traffic too. i was a little worried when we pulled up to the parking lot that we'd be waiting in line all day. never really a problem though.
vids will be coming, as will a few more pics from my camera, mostly of the sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic '69 FJ40. ( jizz a little ).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts