TTORA Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Keyser Soze
540 Posts
Is this where we get in line for a 4x4 aluminum walker?

Sure glad the password reset feature works, it's been years.

I remember Delphi fondly and STILL miss it. I voted against the change and still don't think this new fangled thing is going to catch on!

Now stay off my lawn...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
WATRD - your name is Sean right? Do you remember selling me a set of Les Schwab 33’s about 14-18 years ago? LMAO!
I met you up in the Seattle area - drove up from Vancouver WA. You had a red Taco at the time. I think you worked at Microsoft.
I was a young kid back then.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I’m in the Tundras forum and saw Equin over there which is why I dug up this thread (sold the tacos/4runner and now have a 2015 Tundra)

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Bump

Checking in again! Somehow I remembered my old password and was able to log back in. I’ve been spending time over at the Tundra forum lately, but still have fond memories of the old Delphi days, the annual TTORA takeovers and some of the old timers. Speaking of which, anyone seen or heard from Nuke?

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Bump

Checking in again! Somehow I remembered my old password and was able to log back in. I’ve been spending time over at the Tundra forum lately, but still have fond memories of the old Delphi days, the annual TTORA takeovers and some of the old timers. Speaking of which, anyone seen or heard from Nuke?
dayam, you still alive? :p
The Dick is still kicking last time I talked with him.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Yep! Still alive! Good to see you're still around! I see in your signature that you still have your Tacoma?
yea, still have it. A new dent from last summer on Barrett Lk trail :p Otherwise the same. I need to change the PS fluid...again...but have till July :p Truck is parked most of the time and hauls firewood on occasion.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts