TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone so here's what's been going on with me lately and why i haven't really been too active lately. my back has gotten much worse. before the pre thanksgiving thing i was in the holpital again for uncontrolled pain. and since x-mas i've been bouncing in and out of different ER's.

i do have an upcomming appt with the VA nuerosurgeons, but i've tried them before and we'll see. i have gotten some advice from another vet at the VA yesterday, and if things don't go my way, i'm gonna call every news channel in the state til the VA here looks like shit and they damn near wait on me like a friggin VIP or something

i don't know, we'll see. i'll keep you all updated as long as you promise one thing to me:

Don't worry about me, i'll be fine

·
7,735 Posts
ok everyone so here's what's been going on with me lately and why i haven't really been too active lately. my back has gotten much worse. before the pre thanksgiving thing i was in the holpital again for uncontrolled pain. and since x-mas i've been bouncing in and out of different ER's.

i do have an upcomming appt with the VA nuerosurgeons, but i've tried them before and we'll see. i have gotten some advice from another vet at the VA yesterday, and if things don't go my way, i'm gonna call every news channel in the state til the VA here looks like shit and they damn near wait on me like a friggin VIP or something

i don't know, we'll see. i'll keep you all updated as long as you promise one thing to me:

Don't worry about me, i'll be fine
good to see you back around... hows the beast?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
It's nice that you have some kind of healthcare but at what cost. It pain's me to know that you are not the only one being treated this way. Someone who has done everything they were told to as a soldier in a foreign war and comes back and has a lifetime of pain (mentally and Physically) should be treated better than the way it seems they are treating you. I hope all gets better and that they fix your back. Back pain is the worst kind of physical pain there is IMO.

Good to see you posting!

Kevin

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, hey the VA is a flawed system cause it needs to be updated, yet there is some reasoning to why they conduct thier business the way that they do

good to see you back around... hows the beast?
i just need to get her some fluids. gas, oil, radiator, etc. which i'm doing on the 1st so i hope the 4x4 gods are praying for me so that it lives again.

hell one more breakdown like this and i think i might change the name to "frankenstein"

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I'm in your situation too. Gonna loose insurance after feb, and Medicade does jack shit. Plus my disability still hasn't gone through! GRRRRRR

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been meaning to get ahold of you...it's about time to hit the bar (again :lmao:)
i'm there every night man, then we usually walk to my buddies house right out back and play poker til everyone sobers up and can drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts