TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I remember that. That was back when this board actually worked and was useful. Today it's as slow as molasses from downloading all the junk we don't want and there's no info anymore.
How's it goin Ted?

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I think that was '09 TO.

By the time I got the sign it was FU Angry Andy...I hope you NEVER walk again....

LMAO.

TTORA is now dead.....long live old school TTORA!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I think that was '09 TO.

By the time I got the sign it was FU Angry Andy...I hope you NEVER walk again....

LMAO.

TTORA is now dead.....long live old school TTORA!
nope...'06 :winking:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Dang...I can't believe that's been almost 11 years ago now.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
LOL! was that from the '06 Takeover?
I lost that hat :p
That was 06 in Hot Springs, right? If so, I believe that the front end of my black 99 in the background. I miss the old TTORA. Miss all you guys like Dick Foster and Hytenor and such....obviously tons of others I'm not naming. Met numerous friends here, some of which I'm still close with even across the country. Lots of good times and lots of good info back in the day. Now I'm left to watch a neverending parade of idiots on TacomaWorld while I try to snag good deals on parts for my 17. Really wish I had my 99 back, along with the old TTORA. *sigh*

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
That was 06 in Hot Springs, right? If so, I believe that the front end of my black 99 in the background. I miss the old TTORA. Miss all you guys like Dick Foster and Hytenor and such....obviously tons of others I'm not naming. Met numerous friends here, some of which I'm still close with even across the country. Lots of good times and lots of good info back in the day. Now I'm left to watch a neverending parade of idiots on TacomaWorld while I try to snag good deals on parts for my 17. Really wish I had my 99 back, along with the old TTORA. *sigh*
yup, '06 TO at Hot Springs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts