TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just posting up to say hello to all the fellow Toyota fans out there. I live in New York state, theres alot of wheelin that goes on here, but mostly mud/trail action. As with most areas, land is at a permimum, and it gets harder everyday to find places to have fun leagally. I'm a member of a great group based out of Rochester NY called Team Mudnuts (www.mudnuts.org) and I own a '96 regular cab with a five speed. the truck's basicly stock with the exception of a Richmond automatic in the rear, and some really sweet Dean tires. I've shown the great peice of work Toyota put into the Tacoma, by wheelin stock on some moderatly hard trails. As well as the occational pull out for trucks with ten time as many mods. I'm very happy with my old truck, but I came here looking for answers to some questions about Tacomas to help improve on it. Feel free to give me a shout or shoot me an E-mail. Thankyou MassiveAttack (Sam) :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
MassiveAttack said:
I'm just posting up to say hello to all the fellow Toyota fans out there. I live in New York state, theres alot of wheelin that goes on here, but mostly mud/trail action. As with most areas, land is at a permimum, and it gets harder everyday to find places to have fun leagally. I'm a member of a great group based out of Rochester NY called Team Mudnuts (www.mudnuts.org) and I own a '96 regular cab with a five speed. the truck's basicly stock with the exception of a Richmond automatic in the rear, and some really sweet Dean tires. I've shown the great peice of work Toyota put into the Tacoma, by wheelin stock on some moderatly hard trails. As well as the occational pull out for trucks with ten time as many mods. I'm very happy with my old truck, but I came here looking for answers to some questions about Tacomas to help improve on it. Feel free to give me a shout or shoot me an E-mail. Thankyou MassiveAttack (Sam) :)
welcome. you came to the right place to get answers and spend lots of cash :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts